The Yacht Sales Co. has established itself as a prominent name in the sailing industry, known for its expertise and passion for yachting, dealing with the sales of quality new and pre-owned sailing and motor yachts.
As event support sponsors, their involvement in Bartercard Sail Paradise demonstrates their commitment to the sailing community and their desire to enhance the overall experience of this remarkable event. For more information yachtsalesco.com.
With entries pouring in from near and far, the level of competition is expected to be outstanding, showcasing the remarkable talent and dedication within the sailing community.
Here are some key details sure to make this event top of the calendar for skippers and families alike:
- Gold Coast Offshore Sailing Regatta
- Over 3-Day Long Weekend 30th September – 2nd October
- Southport Yacht Club is a multi-award-winning Club and Restaurant
- Not just for sailors – families and friends can also enjoy holiday pleasures on Gold Coast
- Daily Prizes for all Divisions
The regatta will take in seven divisions over three days with the divisions being:
- Monohull IRC/ORC
- Monohull Performance Racing PHS/ORC
- Monohull Cruising – Spinnaker (PHS)
- Monohull Cruising – Non-Spinnaker (PHS)
- Monohull 2 Handed Division IRC/ORC
- Multihull Racing (OMR)
- Multihull Cruising (PHS)
Entries are open and ‘early bird’ entry fees are until July 31, 2023. sailparadise.com.au/entry.